Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ah well...

Not much to talk about this week. I am working on resubmitting the Wordpress project and trying to catch up on discussions and complete the GIS project. I still cannot get the Wordpress.org to work. One problem I did solve is that since my computer at home died a couple of weeks ago I have been staying late after hours at the law library to do my assignments. I discovered that during all this time the Law School has a firewall that does not allow for php functions to load. Wish I had known that sooner. I am now working on a borrowed laptop until I can build a new computer. (Part of which is finding the funds to do so.) I have made some progress now that I am working on a machine without the particular firewall issue. However, I still cannot get the content to load. I will appreciate any help in that area. I am using  MySql  in the byethost. While the content from Wordpress.com did import I just cannot figure out how to get it to load so I can see the pages.

Later,

Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment